Friday 10 February 2012

It's Trisha now

Hi guys,, Now i am going to post sex story on Actress trisha....

Trisha Krishnan (Tamil: த்ரிஷா கிருஷ்ணன்; born on 4 May 1983) is an Indian film actress and model who has prominently been appearing in Tamil and Telugu films.Born to Krishnan Iyer,Palakkad Kerala and Uma Krishnan, in Chennai (Madras), Tamil Nadu, the Tamil actress got her higher education in Church Park, Ethiraj College in Madras. In school, she participated in several cultural activities, sports and school band. Whilst studying at college, she ventured into part-time modelling, participating in various beauty pageants. She won Miss Salem in 1999, Miss Madras in 1999 and Miss India Miss Beautiful Smile in 2001

So now we can understand that from school days she is a bitch,, i am not much sure when she had get fucked first,,, but till today she may not have the counts of the dick she got fucked up...

So here i am starting her story..., So first go for this link and start shagging and keep ur dick ready for reading the story...


Story...

I Got a job as a PA for Famous Actress trisha.. I joined on last friday. That day she has to attend a award function. I started along with her to bangalore.An entire posh hotel was booked for all the celebrities to stay. Even managers and PA's were given separate rooms. My room was just opposite to trisha's for better coordination on the 8th floor.

After the function they had a drink's party. I could see Famous actress like Shreya, Sneha and Ramya Krishnan all were drinking along with Trisha. Some actors were even touching them and doing some mischeif things. First Sydney (Black Guy whom trisha and ramya fuck daily) took Ramya krishnan,,, sorry ramya krishnan took Sydney and left from the place.then Shyam took Sneha,then ofcourse as we know Shreya and Vishal.Vijay approached trisha,but suddenly he got a urgent call and left. trisha was upset and started from there. I too accompanied her.

Now I drove her back to the hotel. It was 1.30 at night. All the staff was resting as they knew that once the party was over they would have to run and work like bulls.

A stinging sense of pleasure and excitement ran through me as I put my hands under Trisha's boobs through her smooth armpits to drag her. I dragged her to the lift as I was scared to lift her as I would have lost my job. To my surprise she shouted at me in the lift for dragging her.

"You bastard. How dare you drag me along the road". Trisha was all abusive. It didn't bother me much as Iknew how abusive she is when she is drunk. We reached the 8th floor and there was no one around. This time I couldn't drag her but had to lift her.

I tried to pick her up in my arms but the dress material was very slippery so I had to pick her up across my shoulders. To support Trisha I had to put one of my hands near her fluffy breasts and another near her crotch. During the process of carrying her, the hem of her dress had slipped up to her butt. Her panties were now touching my hands. This sense was had given me a real hardon. I was feeling like I was in heaven and why shouldn't I, after all I was touching trisha 's panties.

But my pleasure was cut short as trisha shouted, "what are you doing you rascal."

Boldly but calmly I replied, "Sorry ma'am. If I don't hold you like this you'll fall down."This seemed to cool her down as she too understood my problem. I deliberately kept my pace very slow. Trisha's room was in the middle of the corridor. The corridor was a bit lengthy as each corridor had about 20 rooms.

Seeing her cool down I boldly slipped my left hand closer to her breasts. I felt the sideward flesh of her left breast. I started pressing it softly with the tip of my fingers. Trisha didn't seem to notice my actions. This encouraged me more and I put my right hand near her pussy. So close that I could feel her pussy lips.

I stared to move my finger over her panties in fear. I looked at her face and was zapped, it wasn't that Trisha was not noticing my actions, but she was enjoying my actions. She had her eyes closed and was biting her lower lip in pleasure.

Damn shit again. Her room had arrived. I made her stand against the wall and opened the door. Must say Trisha had good control over her body. As I was taking her to the bed she told me to take her to the bathroom.

"I want to take a shower. You may now go."

Disappointed I turned back and walked towards the door. Just then I heard a sound in the bathroom. I ran towards the bathroom. The door was open. I saw trisha struggling to stand on her feet while the shower was pouring on her.

I supported her and took her to the bed.

Trisha was now looking damn hot. She had her eyes closed but was not asleep. Water droplets were running down her face. Her wet clothes stuck tightly to her body giving the outline of her body. Trisha's boobs were all stuck up wet. Her thighs shaped up through the wet dress.

I was really getting turned on. Her appearance was driving me crazy but I had to protect my job. With boldness I went and sat besides her. I took my hand towards her pussy and started massaging her clit over her panties. With force she tried to remove my hand.

"Leave me you bastard." "how dare you touch me.."

But all this was in her state of alcoholism.Trisha's opposition increased my boldness even more and I caught both her wrists in my left hand. I continued to massage her clit. Now was beginning to enjoy. Her pussy was dripping with her juices. Trisha started to moan and wriggle her waist. Then I knew she was in my control. I left her hand and caught her right breast over her dress with my left hand while my right was rubbing her pussy lips. Trisha was giving really loud moans."ahhhhh aaaaaah Oh Yeah. OOOOOhhhhhh"

I placed my mouth over hers mouth. Trisha had completely given up her resistance. Her lips were very soft. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth to meet hers. We both were passionately kissing as our tongues wrestled with each other. We kissed for about 15 mins. Trisha then opened her eyes and smiled at me.

I was even happier to know that my job was safe.

I further moved down and took her right breast in my mouth over her dress. I sucked in the water from her soaked dress over her nipple.I licked the water from her cleavage. I moved down sucking water from her dress and reached her panties.They were all wet with her juices.

I sucked up all the juices giving her the utmost pleasure. Soon Trisha became very violent and started lifting and pushing her crotch against my face. Within minutes she came in her panties. I removed her panties and licked her dry. My licking again aroused her.

I moved up and freed her breasts from the dress. Those
twins were Small but perfect and beautiful. Trisha had good medium size black areola with good poky nipples. I alternately took those nipples in my mouth and sucked them hard. Her flesh was too good to resist. I sucked the nipples and breast flesh so hard that they turned bright red.

The effect of the alcohol had not completely gone. So taking the chance I undressed myself and took my dick near her mouth and forced it in. Trisha started licking my head first, then moved along the length bobbing her head up and down. This increased my excitement and I started to fuck her throat against the bed. Soon I was feeling my balls churn and I exploded deep in her mouth. Trisha gagged but I kept my cock in her mouth. She swallowed all of my cum and licked me clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment